Newbie here

Options
My name is Jennifer. I'm trying to get healthier and maybe lose some weight in the process. I'm hoping to find support from this community and answers to questions that I'm sure I'll have.

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    make sure to check out the success stories portion of the message boards, very motivational! i look at pictures in there each and every morning before i start my day... it puts me in the right state of mind for the day... i have a goal, a mission, and i want it accomplished!
  • jennifertoy
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! You look amazing. What kind of workouts do you do?
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    oh thanks! but i still have another 30ish pounds to go! i use the elliptical for 40 minutes then i lift / do floor excercises for about 30-45 minutes... atleast 4 times a week
  • Mabelred
    Options
    Hi
    Im a newbie also - just signed up today. Hoping to lose 20-30 lbs. Seems like a great site. I think by tracking what you eat everyday will be helpful to keep you on the right track. I'm going to give it a try. Good luck to you.
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel Free to Add Me! :)
  • THEdisneydeb
    Options
    Hey all, I am new here too and just trying out the discussion board.:flowerforyou:
  • msmith3518
    msmith3518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New here too! Started Dec 30, 2012 - getting back on track and hope to take this weight off once and for all! ;)
  • sammbrosia
    sammbrosia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Samantha and i am new here as well :) ive just begun the Insanity workout and im about three days in. I still find it so hard to stay motivated! what works for you guys?
  • pathol1997
    pathol1997 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... and good luck
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome and lets get this new year started the right way.
    Anyone wantint to add me go ahead.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome--

Check out these threads for some outstanding recources--

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/818082-exercise-calories-again-wtf

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/820577-meal-frequency-rev-up-that-furnace-lol

These will provide you with so much info..

Good luck!!!!
  • worthy89
    Options
    hello im new to this and I wanted any advice on how to create healthy delicious recipes and some motivational help and exercise ideas to make my journey successful thanks
  • dianebpotter
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new to this site as well, but not to the weight loss world. I have found this site to be helpful and exciting for me. It makes me accountable and because I am some what a perfectionist, I find that by ending the days under my calories is kinda of like a game for me. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have over the last few days . :happy:
    Diane
  • Solito1389
    Options
    Welcome, add me, and good luck
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    hi everyone! how exciting, there are so many new people!!! i find the before and after pictures on the success stories to be extremely motivating!!! i look at those each and every morning, for daily motivation! just stay focussed on your goals, and stay motivated... you can definately make it! good luck, and GOD bless!