have any one tried Nutri-System?

Options
wanted to know if anyone on here have tried Nutri-system and if so would you recommend it to others???

Replies

• BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have, and I wouldn't recommend it to most people. There were a few items they had that I liked very much, but if that was all that I ordered it got boring VERY quickly. I did lose weight quickly, but it didn't teach me how to feed myself in a healthful way. I like to cook. I like to go to restaurants. It's not really feasible for me to eat pre-packaged food exclusively. I tried Nutri-System on three separate times. Each time, I would do really well for three or four weeks and totally fall off the wagon.

Plus, it gets expensive. On top of the cost of their food, you have to add in many of your own items (such as produce). I believe at one point I calculated that it was double my own food budget for myself, and that included restaurants a couple times a month.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I tried it, I didn't like it at all..the food was nasty.
  • firstlady8
    firstlady8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    the cost is what concerns me as well and the taste plus you have to add your own produce...still thinking about it but ill try this for a while and see what happens Thanks ladies..
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I enjoy preparing my own foods. When I need the convenience, my go to is lean cuisine. Our local store just had a great discount.