Sabotage!

Options
Does anyone else have any issue with co-workers, friends and/or family attempting to sabotage your progress? Recently, its been a co-worker for me....saying things like "Look. She's binge-eating today." LOL....it was just my planned food and I was within my calories and I told her that. I guess she's feeling threatened by my success!

That's definitely not my worst story, but I was wondering about your stories and how you handled the situation.

Replies

• calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Regardless of it being your planned meal or a bag full of fast food, it is your business what you eat. You are a grown up after all. Your co-worker is an *kitten* and I bet they have weight that needs to be lost. They are unhappy that they can't have your dedication. I don't think you should tell them it is your planned meal....just let them think what they want.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    "Look. She's binge-eating today." Wow, I'd have probably made some smart *kitten* comment back to her like "yeah, and I'm planning on purging all over your desk when I'm done."

That type of person you just ignore. Not worth wasting time trying to explain anything to them.
  • QOEAmy
    QOEAmy Posts: 3
    Options
    She's definitely not at a healthy weight. She crosses boundaries quite often...nothing is sacred, but I was just so caught off guard by her comment. I said, "Don't you worry about me! I'm just fine. Working my plan and well within my calories for the day."

You're right. None of her business!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's almost a smack a ***** issue... Good for you, keep it up!
  • kakiaah
    Options
    It happens. My best friend admitted to me that she was trying to sabotage my diet back when we use to live together. She'd bring home pizzas and try to get me to eat bad foods with her.... i fought it and lost 30lbs!! Just keep on keepin on girl!!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    "Look. She's binge-eating today." Wow, I'd have probably made some smart *kitten* comment back to her like "yeah, and I'm planning on purging all over your desk when I'm done."

That type of person you just ignore. Not worth wasting time trying to explain anything to them.
    LMAO --Out loud Alone in my living room! Thats perfect :laugh: