update lost 18 lbs in two weeks

Options
:bigsmile: Just weighed in lost another 5 lbs. Also finished 3rd week of p90x. I have more energy than before. Don't know how long the weight will keep coming off, but I am very excited. I look foward to coming home everyday just so I can workout. I hope to lose another 4-5 lbs this week. Already went from size 42 to 38. If interested I will update every week. Thanks for reading my update.

Replies

• AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow! Go you! Amazing stats. I'm in awe....
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    WOW!! That's fantastic!!! I've read about the P90X and it seems SOOOO hard! I'm trying to start small but do love my pretty regular walks. I'd love to hear about your successes if you'd like to continue to post them.

Have fun working out today!
  • mpomer
    mpomer Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awesome . I would love to read about your sucess with it, I have considered it, but it looks super hard.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just want people to know that the results are not typical and that losing that much weight is not healthy unless guided by your family doctor. I have been doing P90x for 2 weeks and have not lost that much. It is awesome and I recommend it to anyone. Just be aware of the health issues of losing weight too fast. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    how are you doing p90x? i am a size 16-18 and i cant seem to do it....are you completeing it or doing certain parts? help!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have to modify the jumping in Plyometrics because of my right knee but other than that I do the entire workout the way it is set out for Classic. I sweat and feel exhausted afterwards but love it. My worst on is the Yoga but I manage
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Would love to hear your updates.. Very Motivational for a newbie like myself! Take Care Sarah
  • MikeEstrada
    Options
    Wuz up Angela ,
    I do complete the whole workout everyday. And I have alot of energy. When ever I weigh myself I remember what my goal is. You can do this too. Just remember that this is a very hard workout. Just go at your own pace and you will progress slowly. I have always been able to keep myself motivated. Last year I lost my Mom. Before she left I promised her that I would get in better health. She wispered to me" I know you can do it". So that is my motivation. I know she is watching me and helping me. And I will not let her down. You can reach your goal whatever it is.
    Have a great day,
    Mike:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!