ACTIVE and OPEN food diary? Let's be friends! :)

Options
Hello out there!

I am looking to make friends with anyone who keeps a regular and open food diary. I find that it is extremely helpful to see someone's food diary and see what they are eating to lose weight on a daily basis. Sometimes I get meal ideas from others and it's very encouraging.

If anyone would like to be friends and is seeking some motivation please "Friend Me"!

Replies

• volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mine's active..but how do I know if it's open? You can friend me!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    mine is active and open ;)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure mine is open as well, but I eat a lot and don't always make the best choices, but feel free to add me if you would like:flowerforyou:
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I just started this journey and I am determined : ) I like to get ideas too :-)
  • the_maverik
    Options
    I've only been here a week, but mine has been below my calorie count for each of those days (except yesterday...curse those 4 extra calories!!...close enough eh?)

So feel free to toss me an invite. You'll notice a lot of recipes being added to mine as the weeks go on because me and my wife are finding healthy choices on the web and actually cooking them up to see what they taste like (trying to get away from boxed meals like hamburger helper.....although even now when we cook that, we cook it with lean turkey).

So yeah, add me if you want. Add my wife too (desertroses0704 on my friends list) She keeps hers active as well and eats everything different than me except for dinner, so her calorie goals might be similar with yours.
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Mine :)
  • prettygorgtors
    Options
    Mines active (just restarted on monday after a long hiatus though) but open only to friends. I'm always looking for new friends!