Friends?

Options
I really don't get this 7 days and your out theory?! Crud I have posted this more than once, that as hard as I try I do fall off the fitness wagon. I try as hard as I can to log in every day...if you are the kind of friend that bails if I miss a day or crap, even a week please don't add me. I am on here a lot I try to be active as I can, I comment as much as I can. I am in awe of those of you who have hundreds of friends and keep in touch with them every day??? I will tell you the truth the people who post a lot I respond to a lot...So maybe its not me, maybe its you, lol Any who...If you want a friend that logs in often (not always daily) who is trying as hard as she can to get this right, who is caring and sensitive than add me. I could use a few more, otherwise, I am good. I must say I lost one tonight even though I have been logging in...so maybe it is me ;) ..I can't figure out who, so maybe it is them) Either way I welcome the less than perfect, that actually want a friend that cares and not just one who takes roll.

Replies

• Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your an awesome friend!!
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So are you <3 You always make me smile! You are awesome :)
  • LaConteuse
    LaConteuse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log on every day (except for that day I forgot and my lovely long, consecutive streak ended!) haha I try to comment... I am a MFP friend who just likes knowing others are also on this crazy ride and comments when I can... I don't expect anything from anyone, and I have never deleted anyone for not commenting or logging on!
  • FitnessWithaTwist
    Options
    I dont care if you bail every now and then. i do too. but im on here daily and i've lost 10lbs in a month and a half so you can add me for motivation. i like to post and ill help you out :) ADD UP!!

-Dave
  • Solito1389
    Options
    You sound pretty cool, I'll motivate u if u motivate me. add me if u like:-)
  • suzyq8469
    Options
    I am just getting this whole thing started and could use all the encouragement I can get....Friends stick no matter how often you check in. Feel free to add me if you like....
  • xerses25
    Options
    Nobody should be judging anybody , especially here...you go girl!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You seem pretty awesome! :) I usually respond to everybody's status haha. And also I actually have a lot of friends on here that don't go on here daily and I still encourage them. Anyways feel free to add me. :)