:( Oh Grey's...

Options
dawnkykong
dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
I'm not normally one to post on lame topics but ugh. My husband is in the Military and I've had many "what if's" with the life we've chose to live.... then I watch tonight's episode of Grey's and we add that in. Ugh. We just passed our 10 years together and he's in Afghanistan at the moment.... he sent me the most beautiful flowers to my cousin's house (that's where I spent my new years) he secretly asked that they be given to me at midnight...he also sent the sweetest letter with the flowers. One of the lines read "if you live to be 100 I hope to live that minus one day because I couldn't stand to live one day without you" and watching this show tonight made me think of that. I hope I never have to live life without this amazing person I get to spend the rest of my life with.

Who can say that after 10 years of being together? Yes, we have been through rough times but this man is the most wonderful, loving husband, father and best friend (to me) that you could imagine. (I'm being sappy, I know. :/)

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    He sounds really amazing. My husband is still as wonderful after 16 years. And, not to burst your bubble, but that's a quote from Winnie the Pooh. Still super sweet though.
  • westerly34
    Options
    ur very luckyy! :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am so truly happy for you. :-)
  • dawnkykong
    Options
    Didn't burst my bubble... I honestly don't care where it's from....I still cried! Lol he isn't the most romantic but am so glad we're still so in love. I am constantly complaining about flowers and for once he was able to surprise me! That is rare because I am so on our finances. Anyway, just happy and hope we never have to go through anything as traumatic as Grey's anatomy was tonight... :/
  • dawnkykong
    Options
    Thanks guys!