Insanity - Starting Monday 1/14/2013

Options
Hey! Anyone starting Insanity (Beachbody Program) on Monday?

Replies

• ginaq79
    ginaq79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently waiting for my copy of insanity so I can start!! Maybe get a challenge going??
  • linds816
    linds816 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 days into it! Good luck when you start :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    There is a pretty large group of us that started this past Monday. You're welcome to join us. Go to the groups page and search "Insanity 2013". Good luck and hope to see you there.
  • Ctlopez07
    Options
    Ive done this before and lost crazy amout of INCHES!!!!! Put away your scale!!!! and i looked great!!! lost motivation after working hard on my lower abs and nothing changed!! Insanity is great!!! good luck!!! And yes would like to start a group even though we dont start together we can definitely motivate eachother!!!

good luck!!!!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just started this Monday. :)
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Week 2 on Monday..........just did Pure Cardio today, and that was a beast from hell.
  • Ctlopez07
    Options
    Great!!! add me!!! lets motivate each other!!! im ready to start on Monday!!! whoo!! =)
  • MarcoFerreiraFit
    MarcoFerreiraFit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was halfway through week 3 but took a 3 day break since I've also been snowboarding aggressively the past week and my legs will collapse at the though of some Insanity exercises. Gonna get back on it tomorrow on my off-day from riding. Great program though. I lost 10lbs in the first 3-1/2 weeks. Following a proper diet is key though. I'd be interested in the group.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 1/14!!! Weee