I did it!!

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
I got a new job!! I will no longer be sitting at a desk 24/7 struggeling with my weight!! I can not wait to be active and mobile again!

The money is going to be pretty dang sweet too! :bigsmile:

Just had to toot my own horn there.....y'all have a great day.
:flowerforyou:
M

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    I got a new job!! I will no longer be sitting at a desk 24/7 struggeling with my weight!! I can not wait to be active and mobile again!

The money is going to be pretty dang sweet too! :bigsmile:

Just had to toot my own horn there.....y'all have a great day.
    :flowerforyou:
    M
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Yay congrats to you on the new job! :flowerforyou:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Congrats- I hate my desk job too (thats why my last day is tomorrow lol) I want something more challenging,better pay, and more active- (medical billing is super boring and repetetive :yawn: ) Good luck on your new job-
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Don;t get so busy/sctive you forget to eat though! I'm forever fussin at hubby
  • Fab140
    Options
    Don;t get so busy/sctive you forget to eat though! I'm forever fussin at hubby

Scouts honor! :wink:

Thank you guys! I'm uber excited!
  • Fab140
    Options
    Congrats- I hate my desk job too (thats why my last day is tomorrow lol) I want something more challenging,better pay, and more active- (medical billing is super boring and repetetive :yawn: ) Good luck on your new job-

I hope you get into something you enjoy. It's been so long since I've enjoyed my job or have been challenged that my brain has actually quit functioning!

Good luck to you :smile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It really helps to have a job you like, it makes a big difference in your life.:happy: Hope it's everything your hoping for and more.:drinker:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yipppeeeee for you. That is something I am trying to do. PUSH AWAY FROM THE DESK. You go girl.
    :drinker:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what the new job is. I'm at that place in my life too. Seems to be a year of major change for a lot of people I know. I hope it is all you want it to be and keeps you happy and challenged for a long time.
    Congratulations!

winwin
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good thing ...happening to a good person! Yes.... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Options
    It's a warehouse job on the Airforce base. :smile: I'm hoping that the funding doesn't fall through...got a call to hold tight to my resignition for now.....:frown:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Good thing ...happening to a good person! Yes.... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

:blushing: Thank you....:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good for you hon!!!

I hope the funding lasts and you love it always the way you do right now!!!
    you deserve it!

hugs!
    ali ....:drinker: