She's Got the Look

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Anyone else watch that last night?? (TV Land)

Looking for models over the age of 35. I thought it was pretty good, but I questioned some of their choices. :huh:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    Anyone else watch that last night?? (TV Land)

Looking for models over the age of 35. I thought it was pretty good, but I questioned some of their choices. :huh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Nope, sorry. I was having a Family Guy marathon :tongue:

Is it along the lines of ATM or Bravo's model show?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    yeah, pretty much.

One lady looks like she could bench press a Buick though. :laugh:

I like that they're around my age & still look beautiful. Gives me hope. :smile:
  • MegaBean
    MegaBean Posts: 14
    Options
    I meant to watch it but forgot it was on last night! Shoot! I will have to go set it up on my DVR! :tongue:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Nope. My family was watching the RED WINGS win the Stanley Cup! Yay!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Nope. My family was watching the RED WINGS win the Stanley Cup! Yay!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

Wahoo!!!! Go RED WINGS!!! I watched that too!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

I like that they're around my age & still look beautiful. Gives me hope. :smile:

U R already there:flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love hockey!! I just started my fitness pal today!! I want to lose 50 pounds!! Had complete hysterectomy 3 years ago and pounds started creaping up.
  • Shannon023
    Options

herz4.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I love hockey!! I just started my fitness pal today!! I want to lose 50 pounds!! Had complete hysterectomy 3 years ago and pounds started creaping up.

Good luck! You'll love it here!! :flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

herz4.gif

Do U think anybody is catching on 2 our Romance.:blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options

herz4.gif

We're minor league around here. Gotta step it up! :laugh:
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I have never done this online thing, it seems like there will be alot of support from you guys!!! Just what I need! Congrats on getting to your goal weight!!! I looks like it didn't take you very long. Whats your secret? How much do you exercise?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Thank you!!! I have never done this online thing, it seems like there will be alot of support from you guys!!! Just what I need! Congrats on getting to your goal weight!!! I looks like it didn't take you very long. Whats your secret? How much do you exercise?

Thank you!! Now that I've lost the weight I exercise a lot! But the first few months I was dieting I hardly exercised at all. (d'oh!) :embarassed:

I joined a diet center last November & lost about 2.5 pounds/week. (Not so much around the holiday's though). Now I'm calorie counting to maintain.

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kj9999swim
    Options
    I watched it with my daughter. We likey!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

herz4.gif

Nope know nothing :laugh: :laugh: