MFP- partner!

Options
HEY guys I'm looking for someone who also struggles with over-eating/ emotional eating, etc.

We can update each other at the end of the day.. to check in if we reached our goals etc.

Only looking for one person.. and someone who seriously needs the support as much as I do... thanks!

INBOX ME :)

Replies

• karen4ever
    karen4ever Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hope you find who your looking for, and good luck with your goals :-)
  • ic3co0l
    ic3co0l Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks Karen!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Jquintana005
    Options
    i know what u mean im starting to feel like i almost have an addiction to fastfood and well pretty much nything that is bad for me. i get it in my head of sumthing i wana eat and it just wont go away until i get it. i just restarted my diet two days ago. first time i lost 15lbs n it felt great but fell back into eating things i shouldnt again and gained 5 back. its so hard to find what right and what i will actually stick with.
  • ic3co0l
    ic3co0l Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 15lbs! that;s incredible! Even if you did gain some back, you know what to do! It is very difficult to find the right ways in doing things. Kinda on the same chapter as you.. but not the same page :T I did lose weight not too long ago... then life got stressful and gained some back. I'm IN the process of starting my diet soon... but I'm just having some difficulty (not surprising). Thanks for your post.. I feel a bit better =]