women 5'5- 5'7 around 250 and up pre/post pics.

Options
hi i'm 5'6 i started at 275 and down to 242 and losing steam. does anyone (women 5'5-5'7 around 250lbs and up) have before and after pics to help. yes i did drop 33 lbs but since i'm not seeing any changes i feel like i'm slacking a bit. thank you for your help!!!

Replies

• aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and I started right around where you are. Add me and check out my before and after pics on my profile! Don't give up, you're doing great!
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and around 236lbs. Don't have any pics yet as I am at my highest weight right now :sad: Don't give up you have come so far already!! Just take it one day at a time or minute for that matter!! Keep reminding yourself where you are heading and how far you have come!
  • sbpack1981
    sbpack1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'7. This picture is old but I went from 263 pounds to 212 in this picture.

I still have a long way to go to when I meet my goal but I hope this picture helps!

http://fatgirlrunning81.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/291_542292784308_248_n.jpg
  • sarahjenkins77
    sarahjenkins77 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 5'7 too - i started at 210 pounds in February... now 156 pounds in Sept (my profile pic is very recent).

Keep at it 33 pounds is an amazing achievement so far!
  • MsMartyMac
    Options
    Hey, I am 5'7" and went from 215 to 141.5. It took about a year but just keep focused on one day, one meal and each little success will add up and eventually you will look back and be amazed how far you have come. Don't get crazy, just focus on each day and remember what you do to get where you want to be, you will have to continue to stay there so no crazy diets or insane six hour workouts. You are in for the long haul, for forever! Give yourself time and rejoice in each little success!! I used to give myself a star for every day I ate according to plan!! Okay, so it was only in my mind but I KNEW I was a superstar!!!
  • VeggieLover1983
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and used to weigh 247lbs, I'm now 170lbs. Still got a way to go but still determined!! :) I'll add some pics to my profile, only been on this site for 5 days, still getting the hang of it :)
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Im 5'7 and started at 275. Currently down to 258. And that's only after a month. I need to take some progress pics along the way but I too will say the same-- Don't give up!

Your fuel should be the drive to see more results. The more you lose the harder you will want to work to make yourself look and feel even better.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :smile:
  • vdeanel
    vdeanel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your loss.
  • Tyisha1978
    Options
    I need self control
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 6 244 pounds - just started again and determined to go the distance this time, keep on tracking You WILL get there! Hi from the uk pls add me as a friend : )