I'm new

Options
Hi everyone
I'm Chloe and I've just joined. I'm 5ft2 and am currently 165lbs. I want to get down to 120lbs.
I live in Reading, I'm 33, and I would like to make some new online friends and build up a support network.
Good luck everyone
Chloe x

Replies

• rose_turtle
    rose_turtle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there. welcome! I just turned 34 and have at least 75 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • sincaitjrob
    sincaitjrob Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Chloe I only joined the other day, the support network is great, lots of advice and motivation.

Ive 35lbs to loose, I will add yoy as a friend.
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I accepted your friend request! ou'r almost my twin in terms of actual goal, height and current weight! :flowerforyou:
  • KandI0709
    Options
    Hi Chloe,

I also have accepted your friend request.

I am 5ft 1in and currently 12st 13lb. I started out at 14st 6lb and found out I have high cholesterol so need to cut out as much sat fat as possible and get fit. I did get down to 12st 1lb but have had a minor slip whilst moving home and christmas (very stressful and keen to get back on the wagon!). I don't have a specific goal but just want to look in the mirror and not feel ugh. I think I would be happy to be under 10st at the moment.

Good Luck x
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Joy I am 41 and live in Doncaster. I have 3 children add me if you want.