first day of becoming a fitter and slimmer me :)

Options
hello everyone , my name is belinda i am 28 years old mother of a 2 year old and is here is kick start and try dieting on my own using my fitnesspal :)

i have dieted before and lost 30kgs using rapid loss shakes i love it at the time, and havent been doing much in the last year and have out on 6 kgs which isnt to bad, now weighing at 86kgs i want to lose another 20kgs and i will be one happy lady :)

i have decided to use my fitnesspal and see how i go at making my own meal plans with research off the internet. my daily in take will be 1200cal to start with and at least 40mins of exercise at least 6 times a week. so fingers crossed i can do it this way, and if i can i know i will learn alot more about healthy eating along the way :)

i have had myfitnesspal for a while just have never really used so my plan is to come on here everyday to record what i have eaten and what exercise i have done that way if i am not losing weight i can look back and see where i have gone wrong :)

please fill free to add me, would love to see how everyone else is going and having more support from people that are here doing the same thing..

wishing u all the best and reach ur goals

as i always tell myself stay strong and positive u can do this :)

Replies

• gailashton
    Options
    Half the battle is making the decision to change. It's a lifestyle, not a diet. Welcome. This has worked for me and it can work for you too!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    welcome and congrads on taking that first step! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am going to be here a longgggg while! :)
    Best of luck!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard :)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I am Joy and live in the UK. Feel free to add me as a friend.