Which polar watch is best for me?!

Options
Does anyone have any advice as to which polar watch I should go for? What do you all have?

I'm looking to improve my fitness and track calories in each fitness session. I run, go to lots of gym classes including metafit, spin class and a kettlebells class, and also use the gym.

Any advice would be great!

Replies

• wiebelnancy
    wiebelnancy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just got a PolarF7 this week. Many MFP users have recommended this one in previous threads. The extra plus was that it was on sale at Best Buy for half price, so original price was $109.00 and I got if for $54.00. I am in Virginia, but maybe other BB are doing same sale this week. Very easy to use, and tracks everything really well. Only a few minutes to set up. Hope this helps!!
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I used the Polar FT7 most of last year and loved it. The FT4 is similar and cheaper, and I think the only difference is the FT4 cannot upload workout info to the PC (through their USB device which costs extra) but the FT7 can (but you still have to buy the extra device). I didn't find the online data very useful, I just wanted the calorie burn.
  • shivvv_x
    shivvv_x Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thanks, I had a look on best buy and they arent on sale anymore :( not sure if they would ship to the uk anyway, i live in scotland. I'm between the ft4 and ft7, need to make my mind up