Avoiding the forums like the plague

Replies

• christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Oh, Christine, look what you started LOL

I know! Who would have thunk it? Silly Friday songs and naked in the kitchen....oh well cest le vie....thats what happens when you venture into the forums. It will probably get locked cause someone will post a pic of their junk naked in the kitchen.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Thats what I've been doing lately because its getting crazy heated up in there...and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...plus I tend to overeat if I stay in the kitchen. So its Friday Lets have some fun. What song makes you think Yay!!!!!!!! Its the weekend time to have fun!

I'm loving some old skool and I mean OLD SKOOL Harry Belafonte this morning.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNk860pTO4

Typical! You try and start a good post and keep it clean and free of IDIOTIC comments, but what can you expect from these people???
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Women are supposed to stay in the kitchen.

Or on my lap
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

wearing only an apron

*I am kidding

Oh hi! Fixed it for you. (i'm not kidding)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

wearing only an apron

*I am kidding

this can be arranged
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member

wearing an apron

Making me a sammich.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Thats what I've been doing lately because its getting crazy heated up in there...and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...plus I tend to overeat if I stay in the kitchen. So its Friday Lets have some fun. What song makes you think Yay!!!!!!!! Its the weekend time to have fun!

Typical! You try and start a good post and keep it clean and free of IDIOTIC comments, but what can you expect from these people???

oh boo,

seems like OP is joining in the fun.

Happy Friday.
  • Someone posted they are avoiding forums in a forum.
  • christinehetz80
    I'm not going to respond to this, because I'm avoiding the forums like the plague.

Someone posted they are avoiding forums in a forum.

hahahahah! Exactly!!!!!!! I figured why not....and both responses have cracked me up!
  • christinehetz80

oh boo,

Happy Friday.

Why not? Its friday? I don't care if people want their women in the kitchen making a sammich and then in the laundry room. For the record I want my men mowing the lawn without shirts on.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member

What do you mean by *these* people?
  • I was gone for about a year and a half and I see that things havent changed LOL!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member

That's sexist and I don't appreciate it...

I don't believe you.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member

oh boo,

Happy Friday.

Why not? Its friday? I don't care if people want their women in the kitchen making a sammich and then in the laundry room. For the record I want my men mowing the lawn without shirts on.

Then, they can clean the pool in their speedo!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member

Do you live somewhere warm enough for men to be mowing the lawn right now? Can I come and visit?

185964_10151646270383298_358469329_n.jpg

This isn't exactly a song but.....
  • Thats what I've been doing lately because its getting crazy heated up in there...and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...plus I tend to overeat if I stay in the kitchen. So its Friday Lets have some fun. What song makes you think Yay!!!!!!!! Its the weekend time to have fun!

I know exactly what you mean!!! Exercise is supposed to make people release endorphines, not backlashings!! :noway:

But, you know what they say about opinions....Anyhoo, I think sometimes there's a lot of tension amongst the rankings here and you need to develop a bit of a thick skin. However, on the flipside...it seems that eating right and exercising causes some folks to be a little on the hypersensitive side!!:flowerforyou: I tend to just let it all roll like water off a duck's *kitten*!!

So..to you all I say...chillax peeps!!!:drinker: :heart: It's 80's Friday here (as usual) - so turn up some tunes and get ready for a little fun!!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

wearing only an apron

*I am kidding

this can be arranged

*crosses fingers* I hope so.
  • christinehetz80

Do you live somewhere warm enough for men to be mowing the lawn right now? Can I come and visit?

185964_10151646270383298_358469329_n.jpg

This isn't exactly a song but.....

Yes I live in Florida.

And in regards to the picture....Hello Sailor.
  • christinehetz80
    [/quote]

I know exactly what you mean!!! Exercise is supposed to make people release endorphines, not backlashings!! :noway:

But, you know what they say about opinions....Anyhoo, I think sometimes there's a lot of tension amongst the rankings here and you need to develop a bit of a thick skin. However, on the flipside...it seems that eating right and exercising causes some folks to be a little on the hypersensitive side!!:flowerforyou: I tend to just let it all roll like water off a duck's *kitten*!!

So..to you all I say...chillax peeps!!!:drinker: :heart: It's 80's Friday here (as usual) - so turn up some tunes and get ready for a little fun!!
    [/quote]

I get it.....I've been Hangry before it happens. In the long run though mfp is about making your life better...so a good laugh now and then is much needed. :)
  • amomono
    amomono Posts: 106 Member
    This one gets me up and going:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU
    I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness