Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body Cleanse

2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    A pressure washer and a brillo pad ought to do the trick
    That sounds kind of unhealthy.

Probably less so than starving yourself
    Well, she wanted a healthy cleanse. Brilloing onesself can be dangerous.

OP, ignore him. Soap and water and maybe a washcloth and you're fine. In a regular shower. And don't make the water too hot or you'll scald yourself. So check it with your hand before you step in there.

Oh, and you should be naked or your clothes will be all wet and you won't get your skin as clean as you can.

I'm an expert at cleansing. I have a Ph.D. or something.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    drink lots of pure, clean water...your body really loves it...and for the record, water counts as water...

I'm being the usual smart *kitten* here, but really...water...drink it. best detox in the world, it helps your organs do what they are made to do.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    I like the avalon organics body wash and shikai for the colloidal oatmeal and aloe to soothe dry skin
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    LAVA. It was good enough for Vic Vega, it's good enough for me.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    pee

poop

wipe
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    The Ultimate Reset from Beachbody. It's a 3 week clean eating plan with supplements to help get the ph levels back in check. I am finishing week 1 now. This is my 2nd time doing it. I am also a nutrition consultant and it's one of the best and most affordable on the market. They give you all the meal plans plus all the recipes. For full disclosure....yes, I am a coach with them. But I have tried many others from nutritionists and do find this to be the most comprehensive and supportive.
    Lol, you're a nutrition consultant and endorse "detoxing"? You do realize that if there is an actual ph level issue in the blood that it's more due to an organ issue (like the kidney) than diet? The bodies ph level stays basically the same regardless of diet.
    Oh wait, you're a "coach"............................................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    pee

poop

wipe

Beat me to it!
    Eat, drink, pee, poop. Cleansed!!
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    A sandblaster... you can use crystals... if you are looking for something homeopathic...
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    drink lots of pure, clean water...your body really loves it...and for the record, water counts as water...

I'm being the usual smart *kitten* here, but really...water...drink it. best detox in the world, it helps your organs do what they are made to do.
    I wouldn't take that as being a smart *kitten*. FWIW, I think this is good advice. Drinking lots of water makes sense to me. Water IS (obviously) cleansing and naturally gets rid of the toxins.

IMO, the best cleanse is don't eat it in the first place. And if we don't buy it, they won't sell it.

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    What exactly are you trying to cleanse?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member

Her body. Hey your picture made me think of lemons. Rub yourself all over with lemons, It cleanses my copper pots in a most awesome way! LOL
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

the toxins
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator

the toxins
    Ahh.. i see... lol
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Anything by LUSH.