The clerk asked me if I had been sick lol

Options
So my mom and I went to a little shop here in town that we hadn't been to in awhile. I was cashing out and the lady at the register asked me if I had been sick. I said "no, why?" She said "because u look so thin!" She remember seeing me in there all the time with my mom months ago, and then hadn't seen me for awhile. Boy did that feel good! lol I was all "Oh thankyou!" I never thought I would be pleased by someone commenting that I looked like I'd been sick!

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    So my mom and I went to a little shop here in town that we hadn't been to in awhile. I was cashing out and the lady at the register asked me if I had been sick. I said "no, why?" She said "because u look so thin!" She remember seeing me in there all the time with my mom months ago, and then hadn't seen me for awhile. Boy did that feel good! lol I was all "Oh thankyou!" I never thought I would be pleased by someone commenting that I looked like I'd been sick!
  • Singinladeda
    Options
    Ha ha! Congrats on your "sickness!" May it continue as you meet your goal!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooohooooo Lauren!! GOOD STUFF GIRL!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Good going on your weight loss:drinker: your doing an awesome job.:flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    wow lauren, 51 lbs?!?!?!? that is SICK! (as in a good thing) :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked as hot as you do when I'm sick LMBO...

that's awesome lil' sis!
    :heart:
    hugs and highfives!
    Ali
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    WTG. Internet hi-five.
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    LOL! "Are ya contagious?!" Send me some of that WEIGHT LOSS germ baby! And I don't wanna cure!

AWESOME! GOOD FOR YOU! :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) *coughs all over everyone* lmao