New Orleans Here I Come!!

Options
marisol7649
marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
Hello my MFP Pals,

I need ideas I won a trip from company( actually wokred my butt off).I am going to New Orleans and need some ideas as too what do to,where to go. Please help. I have never been there and I always dreamed of going there. Now I have to dream myself skinny!

Replies

• Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love that city. I highly recommend being in the French Quarter as much as possible. As far as touristy things these guys are a blast http://www.hauntedhistorytours.com/ and I recommend a stop at Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop.
  • Whyndancer
    Options
    I have lived within an hour and a half of New Orleans my entire life. Go see NOMA, go see the Presbyter and Cabildo in Jackson Square. See if you can find a club to listen to music too. That one shouldn't be a problem. Have fun, enjoy yourself, be friendly, it's a fantastic city. But the trip will be hell on your diet. Don't get me wrong, the food is usually amazing and I am forever spoiled concerning good Fresh seafood... but most of it is also really fattening. Be Careful.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I checked out the website and will do the tour. What is the blacksmith thing.