540 days of weight loss

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
My last thread got deleted. :-(

So here we are again (assuming it was the pics showing the changes in my body. So not putting them back on. They're in my profile for those who are interested in seeing the difference weights make)

I've lost 40kg now since August 2011. Loving life, if I can do it anyone can.

9648316_2632.jpg

Taken yesterday

9648316_3921.jpg

9648316_898.jpg

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great, keep up the good work girl!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kwindsor3
    Options
    Bravo!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Major transformation!
  • retz123
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Jessi9598
    Options
    Looking great- keep up the good work!! :)
  • mikebowers27
    Options
    Awesome! Look like half the person.
  • johnnygoodlife
    Options
    good for you , way to go.
  • Lozze
    Options
    Thanks!

Mike people at work all think I'm getting close to my goal weight. Still another 30kg till I'm in the healthy range for BMI!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You are doing fantastic.I love hearing the longer weight loss stories because it is a marathon not a sprint, this stuff takes time, lord knows I've been at it for ages myself. Keep it up!!!
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement!
  • Camcee
    Camcee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
    You look gorgeous, you must feel a million bucks!
    xx
  • Lozze
    Options
    What an inspiration!
    You look gorgeous, you must feel a million bucks!
    xx

Awww, thank you!

And yes I feel AMAZING. It's scary to think how much better I'll feel when I get to goal!
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and thank you so much for posting! I was starting to get sad that it takes me so long to lose weight compared to all of my other MFP friends, but we're right around the same rate of loss. You cheered me up and gave me a new perspective. :)
  • Lozze
    Options
    Congratulations, and thank you so much for posting! I was starting to get sad that it takes me so long to lose weight compared to all of my other MFP friends, but we're right around the same rate of loss. You cheered me up and gave me a new perspective. :)

I'm glad I could help! It's taken me a lot longer than everyone else, but part of my reason is I've not been strict, I've been going out with my boyfriend and just loving life the past few months. And I've been enjoying my new weight. I've refocussed now because I'm no longer happy with my current weight, but it's irrelevant how long it takes me to get to goal, because once I get there I'll be staying there and life's meant to be enjoyed as well!

Besides it took me 13 years to get to that point (four years staying there) If I can lose it in two/three years even better!
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options

I'm glad I could help! It's taken me a lot longer than everyone else, but part of my reason is I've not been strict, I've been going out with my boyfriend and just loving life the past few months. And I've been enjoying my new weight. I've refocussed now because I'm no longer happy with my current weight, but it's irrelevant how long it takes me to get to goal, because once I get there I'll be staying there and life's meant to be enjoyed as well!

Besides it took me 13 years to get to that point (four years staying there) If I can lose it in two/three years even better!

That's exactly how I feel! I was pretty happy to get here, but now I'm ready to tackle it again and get even lower. :)
  • Lozze
    Options
    That's exactly how I feel! I was pretty happy to get here, but now I'm ready to tackle it again and get even lower. :)

Exactly, Everyone needs to do what's best for them, but for me slow and steady and letting my body (and mind!) adjust to the new order is the best thing.
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Lozze! I finally got a chance to troll the forums! You look fantastic well done :) You've done such an amazing job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!