UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• carlyjayney1980
    carlyjayney1980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Shewsbury shropshire here!! Anyone, please feel free to add me. I need all the support and motivation I can get n I promise to do the same in return x
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Shewsbury shropshire here!! Anyone, please feel free to add me. I need all the support and motivation I can get n I promise to do the same in return x

Ahhh, I love Shrewsbury. :) Is Shropshire Exotics (pet shop) still open?
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I have sent you a friend request.......I am in the Midlands and could do with some new friends, so please feel free to add me as a friend xxx
  • kullyg
    kullyg Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, I am in middlesex, anyone feel free to add me.
  • flipertyflip
    flipertyflip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    County Durham :-) . Stated using MFP on the 1st December. Getting a bit addictied ! . Nothing like seeing what you've eaten and drank there in black and white all the time ! :-)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in London feel free to add me
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Cheltenham Spa based
    Originally from Luton

Feel free to add me anyone :D
  • debs398
    debs398 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, am 44 from Norfolk, feel free to add me
  • Becky_Ebanks
    Becky_Ebanks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from Redditch (Midlands) Really need support and motivation so feel free to add me anybody :)
  • victoriaspencer14203
    Options
    Hi from the West midlands :D add me!!!!!
  • suzmathew
    Options
    Hi, im in Kent. feel free to add me, the more motivation i get, the better!
  • doctorcsims
    doctorcsims Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in Cov and joined up just over a week ago looking to lose about 2 stone this year and need all the support i can get feel free to add me :) Also anyone got any tips for avoiding high cal snacks people bring in to share at work, this seems to be my nemisis at the moment!!!
  • SHELBY1981
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Glasgow and looking for any help I can get. Ive used the MFP app before but didnt know how to go about adding friends till i found the website so hoping having some support Will give me the motovation i need. Please feel free to add me
  • belsameth
    belsameth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from South Staffs, would love to have some friends on here for motivation and support! Just started last week although signed up a while ago... Have quite a bit of pregnancy weight to shift after having two boys (3 and 4 month) :)
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in Glasgow, just started dieting (again!). Looking to meet some new people and have more inspiration and motivation to do it! Feel free to add me.
  • Jessalotts
    Options
    Hellooo - I'm in Liverpool and need to lose some weight before I turn into nothing more than a mountain of blubber! :)
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm from south Wales, been using this site for just over a year now... Feel free to add me!!
  • monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm from the Isle of Man and now living in York. Am looking to loose about 25lbs and generally just get fitter and healthier. Feel free to add me anyone, I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    From Tooting, London :smile:
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi! if it hasn't already been mentioned there is a UK group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

Also feel free to add me, im up in Yorkshire (Hull)