Almost there! U can do it too

Options
h i started last August at 280 pounds and today weigh 229! the main tool I used is a log both online here and a diary book. My goal was 225 which I really thought was unattainable. Now that I am within 4 pounds of that, I have reset my goals to 215. This is the lowest weight for me in over 25 years and I have not been 215 in 40 years. If I can do it, so can you.
2 minutes ago · Comment

Replies

• markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :wink: way to go. keep it up!!!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :happy: CONGRATS!!!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    way to go! such an inspiration :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS Joe! :flowerforyou: You've done an awesome job! :drinker: :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Aw well done on your weight loss, that's amazing.
    X
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    WAY TO GO!

I started in November 2009 at 269lbs. I think about everything before I eat it and I walk walk walk walk.. I am down to 213.8....... yes I said 213.8. My original goal was200.. As I get closer I have reset my goal at 185..the high end of my healthy weight.. 4 lbs left until my pre pregnancy weight.. I don't remember the last time I was under 200. My goal for may 1st is 210.. june 1st, 205, july 1st 200.. My 21st birthday is July 21st, and I will be under 200... I feel the tears swelling just talking about it.. 13 weeks one day left until my birthday and 13.8 lbs to go! Wish me luck!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratz! You are doing an amazing job keep up the hard work and before you know it you will meet each of your goals and add new ones. I hope to have this same kinda of success.
  • joeterch
    joeterch Posts: 18
    Options
    thanks for all your support
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!