The difference a year can make... (with pics)

Options

Replies

• davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow if that story doesn't inspire us nothing will, you and your family must be extremely proud well done you!!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Impressive. You're an inspiration.
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    seriously, fantastic!!!
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look so much happier! the look on your face just says it all!! way to go!
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!!!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Chel, I'm so proud of you! You have done great and I'm honored to have you as my friend! you look great!
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ohmagosh!! Talk about a transformation! It's amazing what you have done. I don't even know you but I am sooo proud of you! What a beautiful woman you are, so strong and AMAZING. You are doing it!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I see such a huge difference in your face.....you look so HAPPY!! Keep up the great wok!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You are an awesome role model for your daughter too. :flowerforyou:
  • FatUncleRob
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much happier, too! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Andreinne
    Options
    You look amazing, you're truly an inspiration for those that are just getting started on this journey. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You're looking pretty satisfied with yourself lady! I love it! Sexy and sassy too with the short cut!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    amazing progress!!!
  • lovecantsaveyou
    lovecantsaveyou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such amazing progress! You look great!! =]
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    HOLY FRICKIN' COW!!! You look ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    You look fantastic. Love your hair! And your happiness shines through on your pics x
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are a totally different person and you can tell you are sooooo happy !
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look wonderful! And I can see that you feel wonderful! Your current pictures are just beaming with confidence. =)
  • Suzyqz37
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You don't even look like the same person!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!