Restart! :) Back again!

Options
Hi! My name is Abby! I am 24 years old, married to an amazing man, and I am a sugar addict. ;) Chocolate is my ultimate weakness!

So, I was on MFP roughly a year ago...maybe less, and I did have success! I lost 24lbs. (about half my goal) using MFP, and doing Zumba.
Shamefully, I got lazy, quit, and have now gained back 12lbs that I worked hard to lose before. I loosened up on making healthier food choices, and stopped exercising completely.

I'm ready to get back in the game, to make a change for ME! I started P90X with my sister yesterday and actually enjoyed it. :) I'm super sore today, but I'm not going to quit again. I WILL finish the program, make better food choices, and I WILL have results and a better, healthier lifestyle!

I'm looking for friends that can motivate me to do better, to give me advise when needed, encourage me, and most of all, help keep with my weight loss, fitness and healthier lifestyle goals. And I will do the same for you, to help you achieve your goals!

Together, we can do this! I did it once before, I CAN DO IT AGAIN!

I can't wait to meet you! :o)

Replies

• trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome, lots of great support on here!!!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome, lots of great support on here!!!

I mean "Welcome Back!!!"
  • jrr0192
    Options
    I'm in the same situation where I gave up about 6 months ago and now I'm back. Unfortunately I didn't manage to lose 24lbs before. But now I mean business!

So any help and support will be greatly appreciated and happily returned :) xxx
  • BMARYLYNN
    BMARYLYNN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!...I know Im in the same boat...lost 50 & have gained 21 back...ready to end the vicious cycle
  • abronowski_611
    abronowski_611 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to send me a friend request if you want to help inspire, motivate, encourage, and PUSH one another!!! I'm down if you are! ;o)
  • dolphingurl75
    dolphingurl75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It certainly is a vicious cycle! I was really doing well .. had lost 60lbs and then I lost my mind. I've been off track since November and put 15lbs back on.

Now I'm back and ready to kick this cycle. Would welcome any new friends who need support as well.
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me and I'm sure. You will get. Lots of support from all of us on here. :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Abby! I am 24 years old, married to an amazing man, and I am a sugar addict. ;) Chocolate is my ultimate weakness!

So, I was on MFP roughly a year ago...maybe less, and I did have success! I lost 24lbs. (about half my goal) using MFP, and doing Zumba.
    Shamefully, I got lazy, quit, and have now gained back 12lbs that I worked hard to lose before. I loosened up on making healthier food choices, and stopped exercising completely.

I'm ready to get back in the game, to make a change for ME! I started P90X with my sister yesterday and actually enjoyed it. :) I'm super sore today, but I'm not going to quit again. I WILL finish the program, make better food choices, and I WILL have results and a better, healthier lifestyle!

I'm looking for friends that can motivate me to do better, to give me advise when needed, encourage me, and most of all, help keep with my weight loss, fitness and healthier lifestyle goals. And I will do the same for you, to help you achieve your goals!

call me crazy, but my ultimate weakness is ketchup :/
  • Mickeynminnie
    Mickeynminnie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I am in the same boat I was on here about a year ago off and on and lost the 22lbs that is showing, however I have gained half of that back if not all, I kind of lost track. I too will need all the encouragement and new ideas on how to loose the weight I am looking to achieve. Best of luck to you,lets make this our year.:smile:
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me as a friend! I teach Zumba- and because of it lots tons of weight (that and diet of course). Nothing wrong with chocolate- everything in moderation. But sugar in itself can be a major problem- its toxic if consumed in high quantities- plus weight gain.
    A great book- Sugar Busters- learned a lot about the hidden sugars in our diets too (and yes I believe its a conspiracy! :wink: )
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It certainly is a vicious cycle! I was really doing well .. had lost 60lbs and then I lost my mind. I've been off track since November and put 15lbs back on.

Now I'm back and ready to kick this cycle. Would welcome any new friends who need support as well.

15 lbs is not 60! You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend- support is key to success in weight loss!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I just added you OP. I lost 45 in late 2011/early 2012 and then gained back 25 this past fall. Ugh. I really want to get back to where I was last summer.
  • lcarr60
    lcarr60 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I also started a year ago and than by late summer, I was on again - off again etc. I gained back 10 lbs of the 20 lbs that I had originally lost. After the holidays, it is now time to hit myself over the head to wake up and get back on track before I not only gain it all back but than some. Please add me as a friend because any support we can receive from friends and family helps us all stay on track. I need some help on finding ways to cook more healthier therefore, eat more healthier. I would love to find help in planning ahead my meals, although it can be hard when you have a husband and 2 sons to cook for too. It can present a challenge. Love to have you as support! Our Motto is "We will stay committed and do this thing in 2013":love:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

call me crazy, but my ultimate weakness is ketchup :/

Then there are two crazies here because I love it too.
  • adamslin09
    adamslin09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi my name is lindsay i've been a yo-yo dietor... ive lost weight quit was happy with it and then gaine double that back and so forth... this last summer i completed one month of the insanity work out i was feeling great and then i switched jobs, moved, and took two weeks off and never went back :(( needless to say i gained everything back. i realized that i need to quit focusing on the weight and focus on eating healthy and exersicing and making it a lifestyle so i can lose weight and maintain it! I have realized that it would definitely make it a lot easier to have a support group and people that i can relate to! feel free to add me!!