I bought a Pink CD

Options
13»

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Your gf's what? About 14yrs old...they like Pink!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What about buying some CD's that are a different colours other than pink to cover your tracks and throw some confusion her way?

I'm sure they must be available in other colours are they not? Such as Maroon, 5 of those would be good, Simply Red, a Deep Purple, maybe in White Stripes. In the blue range you could try Aqua, a Shocking Blue, a range of Moody Blues or a Deep Blue Something, Maybe a rich, brown, a sort of Hot Chocolate if you will. You will end up with a veritable Rainbow and you could tell your wife they are for an art project. If she buys this subterfuge it will be a Green Day but if she sees through it, punches you, and you end up Black Eyed, Peas (frozen) will help reduce the swelling.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    If she listens to Pink, she's too young for you bro.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    didnt you get her one too?
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What about buying some CD's that are a different colours other than pink to cover your tracks and throw some confusion her way?

I'm sure they must be available in other colours are they not? Such as Maroon, 5 of those would be good, Simply Red, a Deep Purple, maybe in White Stripes. In the blue range you could try Aqua, a Shocking Blue, a range of Moody Blues or a Deep Blue Something, Maybe a rich, brown, a sort of Hot Chocolate if you will. You will end up with a veritable Rainbow and you could tell your wife they are for an art project. If she buys this subterfuge it will be a Green Day but if she sees through it, punches you, and you end up Black Eyed, Peas (frozen) will help reduce the swelling.

And you win!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Are you making her a mixed tape while you're at it?

Totally beat me to it!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options

Someone get this man a trophy, stat! :laugh:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just get your wife and girlfriend together! :wink:
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    solid dy/dx
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Buy a bunch of them and do this: dumbbell_1.gif
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Pink dumbbells?
  • ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options

And you win!

I totally agree...you Win!!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    do you let your wife hit it, too? If so, then hey, what's she got to be mad about?

It's nunya what I edited.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... Did you pay cash or charge it?
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Pink dumbbells?
    And only you well know :D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Deep Purple! \m/
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I dont think shell be mad when you listen to it in the car but she may video tape you and laugh with your girlfriend.
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow. Really?!

But really it is all my fault for posting anything on the internet. I deserve to be made fun of and made to feel bad about myself. You are awesome for pointing that out to me.

Oh, wait no. You are just an asshat.
  • committed120
    Options
    why would she be mad about a pink CD. Most girls like pink. ;)