wanted: healthy losers for friends

Options
Hi ya'll,

I just want some friends with food diaries that i feel good about giving praise to and that will appreciate the fact that i dont eat less than 1500 calories on any given day. I would love some friends that realize its not the end of the world if they want some ice cream and... God forbid indulge. Please, i know im not the only one!!

Replies

• minihaha80
    Options
    Hello(((((((((( hello (((((((((( hello.....

Guess i am alone
  • kaphrin
    kaphrin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I too rarely eat less than 1500. :-)
  • ShaneNelson
    Options
    Nothing wrong with indulging at all!
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • minihaha80
    Options
    Thanks guys, i wanted to add that 1500 is an absolute minimum. I will be back up to 2000 being the minimum once i lose the extra weight i put on this fall. I really want to be healthy in the end (looking great is a wonderful side effect). I like having a dewy soft complexion (kiss that goodbye if your not eating enough) shiny hair, strong nails and teeth, energy to keep up with my children.

I guess it really comes down to behaving the way i want my girls to when they are older. Alot of young ladies on this site make me very sad, i dont think they realize the damage they are doing to their selves and i am not for one going to tell anyone great day, if they are eating 1200 calories and burning off over 700 of them...