Mommy needs a little help

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Rachel. I'm 22 years old and I'm trying to lose weight from having two children. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the post baby tummy will be appreciated.

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what you're eating but if you begin eating the proper foods with recommended portion sizes that is your first step. Then incorporate a mix of cardio and strength training exersices. The "pouch" from having kids varies from woman to woman. I don't think mine will ever completely go away (I've had 3 kids and the last 2 were only 11 months apart!) but we sure can fight it with all we've got. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • TIFFANY1686
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

I'm 24 and I have two kids also (a 2 year old and a 10 month old). After I had my first baby, I enlisted the help of a personal trainer to get me back into shape... She recommended I do 30 minutes of cardio before I did my strength training at every workout. I also watched my calories and drank tons of water.

I concentrated on core workouts to build those muscles back up. That combined with the fat burning of cardio whipped me back into shape very quickly!!

I'm trying to do the same thing again now!! Good luck!! :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!