Zumba challenge anyone???

Options
Hi everyone..so I am searching for others who take zumba classes....are you out there? I am trying my best to take at least 3 classes a week but I am hoping to find some zumba-buddies who can keep me accountable while I also keep them. The challenge will be AT LEAST 3 (45minute minimum ) classes per week since the usually are 50 minutes plus cool down. We can also be doing some other workouts in those weeks but zumba 3x a week at least. Anyone in? If there is someone who does 4x a week that may also be the challege. Hoping to find some zumba connections. Have a great week:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tzipporah
    tzipporah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use a zumba video a few times a week...I'd like to go on this challenge with you!
  • zionjeannine
    zionjeannine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ok T it's you and me...when do you want to start? it doesn't matter which days...as long as there are three...??
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I LOVE zumba!!!!!!!!! I currently take a 1 hour class on Thursday nights. I need to find some more. The place that I go only offers it once a week. (Boo) I'm going to do some research and I'll be in with you!
  • zionjeannine
    zionjeannine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yay!! glad to have you. So far the 2 of us have a dvd so at home we will do those. I also take classes so I will do those too. See you soon.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    i love Zumba too!!!!.... I'm up for a 3 times a week Zumba challenge :happy:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I made it twice this week! I don't have the DVDs so it is a little harder to fit it into my schedule and the times for the classes around my area. Also, I will be out of town this weekend. Next week I will try harder to get it in 3 times! Zumba here I come!