37 pounds to go out of 180! Halfway with MFP.

Options
TinGirl314
TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
So everyone, now that the holidays have calmed down and I'm sure the Christmas cookies aren't going to shoot me up to my original weight, I thought it would be nice to post some before and afters. Honestly...I need some motivation too... so this is shameless. Lol.
Here's at about 350 pounds:
487621_2417428451566_975801289_n.jpg
Then right around 280:
525056_10150884323832348_1883684931_n.jpg
544700_10151218755007348_767031409_n.jpg
Now, 216!
photo_zps6dc0d21a.jpg
Picture052.jpg

I really never thought I'd get this far...losing weight is something I've been trying at since I was 10. It's so nice to be able to go into a store and buy clothes, or smile when someone is looking at you because you don't feel you stand out so much. I'm always looking for new friends who have things in common too...:) I'm a PCOSer, Dibetic, Used to have a heart condition (Though now my blood pressure is too LOW, picky heart) and have a lot of mental health issues.

Trust me if I can do it ANYONE can, because myself and my family and friends had already given up on the issue.
One day you wake up and say 'I have had ENOUGH.'

Replies

• jscheuf
    jscheuf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Facially, I wouldn't even have guessed that was the same person from beginning to end... Nice job!
  • TinGirl314
    Options
    Facially, I wouldn't even have guessed that was the same person from beginning to end... Nice job!

Omgomgomg -hug- LOVE that comment. Only because I am a different person than I was in those pictures. It's so encouraging to know that you can tell on the outside too.

And thank you JSC. :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic job you've done!
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
    Just wondering how tall you are?
  • TinGirl314
    Options
    I am a whopping 5'10" with the frame of a German muscle man (71/2 inch wrists and a size 12 shoe e.e.)
    At 230 my BF was 31%, if that helps at all.
    Thank you. :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on on the awesome job you've done!!
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    That last full body pic in the white sweatshirt really shows how far you've come! You are doing such a great job and I'm so proud to have you on my friends list!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, fantastic work! such an inspiration!
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It sounds like you have really adopted a healthier lifestyle, which is inspiring to people at ANY weight. Keep up the great work and be proud of yourself.
  • TinGirl314
    Options
    That last full body pic in the white sweatshirt really shows how far you've come! You are doing such a great job and I'm so proud to have you on my friends list!
    Aw...you're gonna make me tear up, and just think- you're right beside me girl! 41 pounds down! :)
    Thanks everyone for your comments, they are really more helpful than people can imagine.
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing job..!!

You look great, keep up the good work!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    REALLY WELL DONE!!
  • Sallyafe1
    Options
    Congratulations, you made the right choices! Sallyafe1
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your success!!!
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TinGirl314
    Options
    Thank you guys so much, the encouragement is really helping. :)
    You guys are amazing.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look SO different! Your face has changed so much. Congrats. You got this.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Oh WOW!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!