Being Healthy is contagious....

Options
So this is my first week on my plan, and i have been faithfully bringing fresh veggies and fruit all week long, and everyone has been commenting on how good my food looks and how they wish they could do it.

Flash forward to lunch today, one of my coworkers went to kroger and made a HUGE salad for all 6 of us for lunch with only healthy items and everyone is sharing it and saying how we need to do this more often.

I just wanted to let you know, Being Healthy is contagious....you never know who is watching!

Col 4.2 "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."

Replies

• lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's a brilliant idea! Well done!
  • doyewole
    Options
    Just today my friend thanked me for convincing him to take a break from Mc Donald's and he went and bout a salad instead
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    So this is my first week on my plan, and i have been faithfully bringing fresh veggies and fruit all week long, and everyone has been commenting on how good my food looks and how they wish they could do it.

Flash forward to lunch today, one of my coworkers went to kroger and made a HUGE salad for all 6 of us for lunch with only healthy items and everyone is sharing it and saying how we need to do this more often.

I just wanted to let you know, Being Healthy is contagious....you never know who is watching!

Col 4.2 "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving."

That is GREAT! We Christians are starting to get on the good health bandwagon. I notice that there are a lot more healthy foods at church suppers these days. Of course there are still a LOT of unhealthy sweets for dessert. :frown: But at least when I go to church meetings now, they don't pile muffins and doughnuts in front of us (I think they stopped because no one was eating them anyway).
  • thestiltsofdeath
    Options
    This is so great! Last year my work did a company-wide initiative called Under Weigh to get everyone moving. It was amzing because we all ended up pushing each other to be healthier even when it stopped. You're right - so contagious!
  • dennynolley
    Options
    my 9 year old daughter now ask "how many calories are in that" when we eat out
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I wish that would happen here! My boss eats greasy fast food and drinks several bottles of Pepsi a day.
  • tlsmith718
    Options
    What a great idea! I am looking for ways to "Spread the Health" in my work place! You just gave me a wonderful idea! Kep up the good eating! :happy:
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What wonderful coworkers! Sounds like you have a great workplace.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!