WAS doing great but now am doing stuck

Options
okay well ill keep no secrets i try to aim for around 700 calories a day.. i recently added in a minimum of a mile fast paced walk .. eventually i hope to turn that into a run and that mile into 3 or 4 umm anyways i had lost 11 pounds but now put back on 3 and i;m hoping to loose 11 more pounds.. any advice ?

Replies

• victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    700 is not healthy and you are harming your body.

Eat more.
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Please take care of yourself. You're headed for an eating disorder if you dont already have one
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    from what i have been reading it sounds like your body is in starvation mode so keeping
    all the calories and not letting you lose..
    im slowly learning that eating less is NOT always better......
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    STOP!! That's really dangerous. You need to eat much more than that to live. You do not need to lose weight (assuming that's you in the pic) Please get some help if you need to and do not lose,more weight. It's not worth it just to look good in your coffin.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more. You are not even close to what you should be eating.
  • dhein
    dhein Posts: 3
    Options
    Not eating enough - Minimum around 1200 calories especially with exercise - If you dont fuel your body you will not burn your fuel effectively. Add good nutritious calories. High in nutrient value - low in calories - ie vegetables. Keep moving forward - you will break through the barrier.