New, would love some friends...

Options
Hi, My name is Linda, I'm 58 years old, I'm just starting MyFitnessPal and would love some friends. Just sarted back at the gym and trying to stay healthy. Love this program, but would like some friends to share it with.

Replies

• CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda! That's great that you started back at the gym and are on here too. I would be happy to help in anyway I can =) I always could use the support and accountability myself!!!!!!
  • lindarichards2
    lindarichards2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Connie, support and accountability is the key. Thanks Connie.
  • xatannerx
    xatannerx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda! I just joined the program and am looking for buddies as well! I will send you a request :) I would be happy to help in anyway as well!! Congrats on making the first steps!!
  • madisonson
    madisonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda,

I sent you a request. I am kind of new here, also. Good luck!
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    welcome linda, Much success to you in your journey. Please feel free to add me :)
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more to encourage and get encouragement from too. Hello there and good luck on your journey!
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, am new here too..Today is my first day,just trying to feel my way around the site. So far so good, really love all the tools avaiable. Would definitly love some buddies. I am 42 years old, have quit smoking for 4 months, and have put on about 50 lbs, which i desprately want to lose. Was trying the Dukan diet, but am really sick of meat, and i can't see that as being the lifestyle change that i can sustain! I am really looking forward to this site, and i think i need to get myself a new cell phone lol... so i can get the apps which would definitly be a plus if you are out and about!!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new and BACK FOR THE LAST TIME TO STAY :happy: AND GET IN SHAPE :smile:
    Feel free to add me if you like- one can never get/give too much encouragement and support!!! :flowerforyou:

AND WELCOME EVERYONE- THE FIRST STEP TO A NEW YOU! :happy:
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda and welcome! I'm 58 also and have been a member of MFP since Aug. 2012. LOVE IT! I'd like to encourage you on this journey. Please feel free to add me :)
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda,
    My wife (teresa6338) and I are also from Texas but from the other end of it (Lubbock). Feel free to add us. We are 48 and 46 and currently working on converting to a vegetarian diet since December 1st. We would be happy to offer any support and encouragement we can.

We wish you luck in your journey.
    Robert
  • bcraigrncen
    bcraigrncen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • lindarichards2
    Options
    Thanks Robert and wife, My husband has been a vegetarian for about 15 years now, and is very slim and fit and runs most days. I don't eat meat at home, but I do when I eat in restaurants. I have lots of good recipes if you ever need some.
    Thanks for responding to my friend request, I shall be looking forward to giving and receiving support!
  • lindarichards2
    Options
    :happy: Thank you!