Hello everyone! New and would love support!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm 20 years old and a college student. I used to be in excellent shape and I'm ready to make changes and get back to who I know I am. I would love some support for these changes, I know it won't be easy!

Replies

• jburger82
    Options
    Jburger82 add me id love to help. I'm 30 single mom trying to get back into shape and loose this last extra weight.

Jess
  • pefuller1982
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am a 30yo male. Used to be rock hard muscle now overweight, brand new to this website and trying to find people to work with on weight lose, nutrition, fitness.

Take care.
    Pefuller1982
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me this is a long journey and we need all the support we can get
  • hdarlington1727
    Options
    You can add me too! Im new to this too! Use to be an athlete in high school and college....and now im just round! I need to get back to being healthy!
  • vivacegal
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends here as well...also to be one....add me if you would like.
  • wyattlawless
    wyattlawless Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. Ive been really using it for 6 days and I have never felt better. Ive also radically changed the way I spend my mornings. I have had a great week of work and my confidence hasnt been this strong in a while. I just wanna regain my Prowess, Haha. But, Im Joe. Im a 30 year old Dad from Ky. I will be 31 the 16th, kinda dreading that. I have a 3 year old son, Jett Jameson Wylde. It is a gorgeous day here in Ky! Add Me if Ya want someone to help Ya out, We all need a lil help from our friends!
  • tiffanyisk
    Options
    Hey, Welcome to mfp! hope it works for you :)
  • shardonay91
    shardonay91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey i'm 21 looking to make a huge turn around in my life with this weight and love to make mfp buddies it really does make a difference. anyone is free to add me ;)
  • menzelstrehl
    Options
    Hi;
    I have been using the mobile app since August, lost track and am now starting back. I would love to be added to as many of you as possible. I have been going it alone, have not used the site, and it is too easy to fall off the wagon. I want to get healthy to be able to enjoy my grandbabies. I'm 58 and want to stay active! Not sure how to add people.