How will you know when you're "there?"

Options
newjourney2015
newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
I want to be able to pull my size 12 jeans up and down without having to unbuttom them - first thing when I pull them out of the dryer, not after I've been wearing them all day and they're all strectched out!

What will be your A-HA moment?

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    When the hordes of adoring fans outside my door are only outnumbered by the throngs of paparrazi trying to get my picture!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Completion of the Spartan Race June 1.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    getting into my old Levis that i wore in High School...yes i did keep a pair....:laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to pull my size 12 jeans up and down without having to unbuttom them - first thing when I pull them out of the dryer, not after I've been wearing them all day and they're all strectched out!

What will be your A-HA moment?
    I can do that now and I'm definitely not "there."
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    when I press my finger into my belly and i can't see an indent
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    when i complete my 2nd half marathon...oh and when my favorite pair of "small jeans" are too big!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    When the hordes of adoring fans outside my door are only outnumbered by the throngs of paparrazi trying to get my picture!

I read thong the first time I read that lol.

When I can fit into the jeans I wore on my birthday two years ago, that would be mine... or at least fitting in any of the jeans I own now would be nice lol.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    EMPTY CLOSET:

When every single thing in my closet is too big and sloppy to wear that I've given or thrown it away. When I'd HAVE to go shopping for new clothes and end up in a size 6 skinny jeans with NO STRETCH whatsoever and NO sucking in the belly to zip them.

(If that doesn't happen I will only allow myself to buy off the clearance rack in the size that works and only one jean one dress one blouse one sweater, etc. necessary for that season only. Once I'm at size 6 I can shop freely because I know that even if I continue to lose I personally don't look or feel good at any size less than 4 and so 6' s will still fit, or can at least be used as time of the month jeans.)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I read thong the first time I read that lol.

When I can fit into the jeans I wore on my birthday two years ago, that would be mine... or at least fitting in any of the jeans I own now would be nice lol.

Thongs of Paparrazi. What the Papparazi in Brazil wear? Ever wonder that? What the person taking the pic was wearing when they got that seedy pic of your favorite celeb topless on vacay. LOL because Papparazzi's aren't bad enough, now I have to picture these people running around with their cameras around their necks and neon thongs in their backsides?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    when I feel like I'm too small...then it'll be time to bulk again
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I can wearz womans clothin

BEL_FW12_WEB_160x600_7.jpg
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    When I am maintaining in the BMI range that's recommended for my height.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

BEL_FW12_WEB_160x600_7.jpg

you know your girlfiend says you look seksy in her thongs
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    when I feel like I'm too small...then it'll be time to bulk again

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

you know your girlfiend says you look seksy in her thongs

It was Role Play night - you are the one in the wig. Told you not to eat those shrooms mang
    V

Dr.-Frank-N-Furter.jpg
  • notreallytrillian
    notreallytrillian Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When my old underwear fits again without cutting off the circulation to my legs.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    "I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."

-Tyler Durden
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    when i have a thigh gap...isnt that what all mfpers are here for
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When my son quits referring to my stomach as my "front butt"
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    "I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."

-Tyler Durden

This.