Looking for more friends!

Options
Hi! I just started adding friends on MFP. I'm loving all the support and socialness. I especially like reading what people are eating to get ideas. I share my food diary as well to keep me accountable.

I'd love to find some more new friends. Please add me if you'd like! THANKS! :happy:

Jenny

Replies

• meefo42
    meefo42 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi there! I'd like to add you, I've been on here for a while, sort of got stuck in a rut and am trying to come back strong and looking for some new friends :)
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I sent you a new friend request. I love new friends!
  • madisonson
    madisonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added you as a friend! :) Looking for more friends too! Anyone wanna be my buddy?:)
  • slegalm
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back on track with MFP and looking for some new motivation and accountability! I'd like to add some new friends, so if you want to please add me :) I can't wait to start this new year off right!
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm new to MFP too, and I'll be happy to add you as a friend. Good luck and keep on track!!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i joined today (again) LOL. please add me. let's get this weight off!
  • PorcelainAJ
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request now! Look forward to seeing your food log (not sure how to make mine public, but will try!)

Hi all! I'm also looking for more friends on here, I find seeing what everyone else does as far as work outs and coming in under cals keeps me inspired and the social aspect keeps me motivated! I'm a fairly new user and haven't posted much in the forums, but I've been on a 1240-1500 cal and 1 hr exercise regimen since Jan 1st and am down 11 lbs so far. I've got a long way to go though and plan to be here for quite some time, so if you want to be MFP buddies, add me!
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to all of this.

I am hoping to start seeing the benefits from this soon :)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have gotten so much great support on here!
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I too just started not too long ago, I have lost the weight but now trying to maintain however; it gets harder each day.
  • CopyCat1978
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im always looking for new friends.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    feel free to ask me the more support the better
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    all can add me
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    anyone can ad me if you want
  • weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Going to add you, in our change of lifestyle, you can't have enough pals, to help see you through, for the long haul :)
    We can do it :)
    Sherri
  • timic2013
    timic2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny,

I am new to Myfitnesspal (only one week) and am loving it! I am nervous about "getting out there" with others. So afraid of failing, but am motivated and so far I think I am doing ok. I would love to add you as a friend on here, it would be nice to talk to others who are in the same boat as I am. Thanks for making this post!

Michelle
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends also, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MzAries252
    MzAries252 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am trying to lose weight and I figured I would use MFP to track my progress. I am new to this so any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. :smile:
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you, anyone feel free to add me as well! My diary is open to friends also. Happy weight loss everyone!
  • tara_612
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone :)