New here!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Gretchen and I'm 26 years old. I get to be a stay at home mom with my 21 month old son! Love being able to stay at home with him but I'm sad to say I have not lost all my baby weight yet :(... But I'm ready to lose it and then some. Started just over a week ago with the MFP app and have lost 6lbs! Just this last monday I started Jillians Michaels 30 day shred and finished day 5 today and loving it! Looking to keep myself accountable and excited also!

Replies

• AnneeE3
    AnneeE3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today and hope to be able to stay with the program. It sounds like you're off to a great start and I am inspired.
    AnneeE
  • melissaminkoff
    Options
    hello im new here too i started Monday.. i decided to start the year working out in the rec center and joining the fitness program which lasts 6 weeks or so im single but my mom just moved in with me hopefully we will be working out together' which will be nice
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Gretchen and I'm 26 years old. I get to be a stay at home mom with my 21 month old son! Love being able to stay at home with him but I'm sad to say I have not lost all my baby weight yet :(... But I'm ready to lose it and then some. Started just over a week ago with the MFP app and have lost 6lbs! Just this last monday I started Jillians Michaels 30 day shred and finished day 5 today and loving it! Looking to keep myself accountable and excited also!

I finished 30DS level 1, day 5 last night. Isn't it great? I was a bit tired yesterday so didn't push as hard but hopefully, I will make up for it tonight.

Feel free to add me for some support.
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! :) I'm 25 years old and I have a 6 week old daughter.. trying to lose my baby weight too! Feel free to add me !!