What's for dinner tonight?

Options
Trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight. Thought I'd get some healthy ideas from my favorite fit group. So tell me- what do you have planned?

Replies

• FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Chicken baked with McCormick's Bruchetta seasoning packet
    Steamed spinach
    Slice of toast
    Carrots
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    My dinner tonight is not going to be "healthy" at all. It is, however, most definitely going to be delicious and filled with garlic and booze.

I'm going here: http://thestinkingrose.com/pdf/menu-sf.pdf
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    No idea. I have a Happy Hour after work which means it's either going to be something super full of calories or nothing but booze :laugh:
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I think a toasted english muffin with garlic laughing cow cheese and tuna, some carrots, and some fruit. Might make some airpopped popcorn for my "chips", yum!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I made chicken pot pie soup. It was delicious :smile:
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a wise choice at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar.
  • mjoymarshall
    Options
    Pork tenderloin with a honey mustard glaze
    mashed potatoes
    broccoli

Yum!
  • suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato, onions, peas, and whatever other veggies I have around in a green curry sauce, with rice.
  • smichelle65
    smichelle65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Baked Atlantic salmon filet topped with a dijonnaise/dill/lemon juice mixture and panko crumbs; whole grain angel hair pasta tossed with steamed broccoli florets, garlic, and grated parmesan; steamed carrots.
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a higher calorie night with a veggie pizza. But last night was baked lemon pepper chicken with sauteed kale and smashed pineapple/orange sweet potatoes.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I'm making chicken picatta, mashed cauliflower and a salad. Oh, and a glass or 2 of white. Yum!

If you're interested, this is a GREAT recipe for mashed cauliflower. Tastes awesome!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/george-stella/mock-garlic-mashed-potatoes-recipe/index.html
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's my cheat day so PIZZA!!!! I'm am soooooo looking foward to it!!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Everything sounds so good! Got some great ideas for my weekend menu planning.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi and roasted broccoli
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    A big ol' plate of I HAVE NO IDEA!
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Homemade sausage mushroom pizza with a big spinach salad. And probably a big glass of red wine to go with it.