Looking for New Friends

Options
Hi everyone. I'm looking for new friends. I'm 5'1 and my current goal weight is 150. I'm currently at 205.

Replies

• AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!!
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for friends as well! I'm 5'2. And I weigh 172. My goal is 130. I started four days ago. Feel free to add me :)
  • Roxie_64
    Roxie_64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm new to this site and looking for friends..Please feel free to add me..trying to lost 50lbs..48 years old,Going to the gym alot!
  • amarna13
    amarna13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I'm the same height as you (5'1), my starting weight is as 230 (much as I hate to admit it) and I'm looking to get down to 130 so a loss of 100lbs overall. Feel free to add me I could use some friends on here!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    welcome! You will love it here! I started last weekend and with the support and love from soo many people around here, its making it a breeze! Feel free to add me ( everyone can!) and best of luck !
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for new friends to feel free to add me.:smile:
  • sincaitjrob
    sincaitjrob Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi Im only new a few days as well please feel free to add me as well, anyone who wants to. Im finding the site really brilliant, so motivating.
  • tomette
    Options
    hey guys, new to this...asking for friends like the first day of school. hehe, xx
  • NikkiCoug
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 25 and looking for some friends on here too... I gained a ton of weight after Christmas and really need to get back on track :-( much appreciated! x x
  • joruns13
    joruns13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    new here- lost 30lbs before coming on - needing more hlep
    I am open to new friedns
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sent a FR. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free. :smile:
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me!