A Memory of Light

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
Well it's been a few days since the last Wheel of Time book was published, what does everyone think? Personally I loved it, it made my tear up, curse and laugh. I have been reading the series for 14 yrs and can honestly say that I am happy with the way it ended.

Opinions ?

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Well it's been a few days since the last Wheel of Time book was published, what does everyone think? Personally I loved it, it made my tear up, curse and laugh. I have been reading the series for 14 yrs and can honestly say that I am happy with the way it ended.

Opinions ?

Have to read it.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Has no one read it yet lol.... I guess I read to fast
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I've only been able to spare a few hours to read it so far. love what I've read though. I almost don't want to finish. I grew up reading these books and waiting for this one to come out
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I was on the third book and then school got in the way. I just started the series over again. I have no input on this one but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this series.

Edit: typo.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I've only been able to spare a few hours to read it so far. love what I've read though. I almost don't want to finish. I grew up reading these books and waiting for this one to come out

I finished it very quickly .However I found myself slowing down the last 4 chapters trying to make it last lol
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have the Audible version - I'm only about 1/5th of the way through it, but hope to do some damage over the weekend on a couple of long runs.
  • Anna8706
    Anna8706 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Waiting sooooo impatiently for my book to come in the mail. My dad bought it for me for xmas but it came out the day I was leaving town to head home. So I have to wait for it to get here :'( Needless to say once I get it I will probably be loosing a lot of sleep! Can't wait
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    wife and i are starting the book tonight. I'm reading it on my nook while she reads the hardback.