Replies

• jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump! no one here uses Striiv?
  • jodfie
    Options
    I'm going to bump this one more time...i cant believe not even 1 person (who checks these) uses Striiv....
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The app or the pedometer? I use the app and I'd love more friends.
  • mmmarilka
    mmmarilka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a friend? (email removed by staff)
  • jodfie
    Options
    thanks guys...i found out we have to be facebooks friends to be striiv app friends right now...so you can add me if youd like.
  • f1fanwmm
    f1fanwmm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add friends on the Striiv app. It only gives me the option to invite friends. When you do that, then what? I have a friend on fb who sent me an email to add her as a friend but for the life of me it doesn't say how. I must be missing something obvious. Can anyone help please? :-)
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HEY i use STRIIV too :) they just updated their app today and i think you can add people now if you know their email address mine is (email removed by staff) add me :) i actually have none of my friends using it so i thought having some MFP buddies would be great (probably even better as i know youll be motiviating :)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    Still looking for a friend? (email removed by staff)

i added you :)
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    HEY i use STRIIV too :) they just updated their app today and i think you can add people now if you know their email address mine is (email removed by staff) add me :) i actually have none of my friends using it so i thought having some MFP buddies would be great (probably even better as i know youll be motiviating :)

I'd like to add you to my striive account if that's ok. I've been looking for friends and haven't found anyone else using it yet.
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested please add me. (email removed by staff)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    YEY :) yes i added you there :)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    update i tried to add you and i konw you tried to add me too because i got an email off you ) but noting has happened ...i left a comment on the strivv forum and asked them what was up with it ..so just waiting on a response :)
  • drinkmoreh2o
    Options
    I'm looking for Striiv friends too! Feel free to add me: (email removed by staff)
  • If you update it you can use there email
    (email removed by staff) can always use more friends on striiv :)
  • jodfie
    Options
    everyone add me!!(email removed by staff)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    Ive added you all :)lets hope more MFP'ers get on board too :)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    STRIIV is SOOOO much better now with ppl on it :)
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    Oooh and me! (email removed by staff) !! :P
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    I think I added you all! :P
  • kaylovluvz
    Options
    I just downloaded this app yesterday so far I think it's kind of nifty. Feel free to add me if you'd like (email removed by staff) . I'd like to play with the friend challenges a little more. lol