Experiences with XLS Medical Tablets

Options
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience taking the XLS Medical tablets?

I'm not looking for a quick fix, I totally accept that eating healthily something I need to do for the rest of my life and recently i've dramatically changed my diet and have been exercising every day. I am losing weight slowly but have read good things about these tablets and was hoping they'd be able to really kick start my weight loss.

If you could share your experiences with them - results, any side effects etc that would be lovely. Mostly, i'd like to know what happens when you stop taking the tablets - does the weight creep back up despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

Replies

• lashaunalou
    lashaunalou Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    they dont seem to have very good reports online, but i took them over christmas while i was staying with family and unable to attend the gym.
    i lost 3.5lbs im not sure if it was due to taking these tablets or because i unfortunately lost a little muscle mass while not exercising?!?!?
    im due for my body fat and measurement weigh in next week some time so hopefully it'll be good results

hope that helps not very informative.... best advice i could give you is to try a month with then a month without ;)