Looking for more options

Options
I am wondering what other LOW impact cardio videos are available. I am currently doing Leslie Sansone's workouts and I love them, but I'd like to expand. Please only respond with LOW impact exercises, due to a knee injury and wrist injury I cannot do high impact such as running, jumping a lot and in general having both feet of the ground at the same time. Also I do not have the finances for a gym membership (and there are no free ones near me).

Blessed Be,
Candice

Replies

• schicksa
    schicksa Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into Spin classes? i know it's not an at-home video but it is a rock-on awesome low impact cardio workout! I thought I would hate it and then tried it and fell in love.
  • crmason88
    Options
    Have you looked into Spin classes? i know it's not an at-home video but it is a rock-on awesome low impact cardio workout! I thought I would hate it and then tried it and fell in love.

Don't even know what it is lol, I'll look into it but if it really is spinning...I get dizzy really easily. (lol)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    kettlebells
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Not sure kettle bells would be ok with a wrist injury. Canyou swim?
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There's a LOW IMPACT Yoga Booty Ballet I like. It's even encouraged that the cardio is so mild to go without shoes. It's VERY different from everything else I do and fun...on that note. Some ZUMBA is very low impact too.

Let me know if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me. :)
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Check out YouTube for workout vireos, if that is what you are looking for..