Restaurant help

Hi everyone. Just joined on here and looking forward to losing this weight. Overdue. Husband just told me we are meeting friends at a Logan's Roadhouse tomorrow. Sigh. Any suggestions that will keep me honest ? Thanks:smile:

Replies

• msmith3518
    msmith3518 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello - try to find their menu on line ahead of time and plan what meal you will have - sometimes nutritional information is on line and not on the menu. My husband likes to eat out often and it is very hard - I always feel no matter what I have it still makes me feel bloated - must be there is more salt in the restaurant meals. Good luck to you!
  • pahb46
    pahb46 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. We go exercise 3 times a week but always stop somewhere to have fast food for lunch. Lunch at Catfish King tomorrow with friends. I need some good ideas for what to eat at a fast food restaurant.
  • Logan's has a health nut menu---all those meals are 550 calories or less
  • Thanks everyone, will try your suggestions.
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Actually, there are a lot of restaraunts listed right here when you search for foods. Just enter the name instead of a food. As already stated, many also have their nutritional values listed on their websites. I try to go online and check it out before I go out to eat..