Hello Everyone

Options
Hello Everyone, my name is April. I just started using this site a week ago. I lost 41 pounds in 2012... and would like to lose another 40 this year! I work as a nurse in a pediatric office and have 2 kids. Would like to have friends on here to encourage one another. I am hoping to get some energy to start exercising again in the near future.

Replies

• Diane_1984
    Diane_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi April, I'm Diane have been using this site off and on for the last 4 months but really looking for friends to keep motivated and honest with my diarys. All the best with your weight loss will be here to encourage along the way!
  • shellisea
    Options
    Good for you! Feel free to add me as a friend:happy:
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I am on every day and like to support as best I can. Good luck!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Hi April! I just joined right before the end of 2012. (officially started logging in on Monday this week) :) I am looking at losing 40lbs..to celebrate my 40th birthday in July!
  • Marilyncarter
    Marilyncarter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI,

My name is Marilyn. I would like to lose 20 lbs. That won't get me to an ideal weight, but should get me in the groove healthwise and on my way.

How nice to meet all of you.

Marilyn