welp here goes

Hello, I'm looking to have some people add me. I need big big supporters and motivators. I am from a family where everyone is large and I don't want that for my daughter, I used to be pretty fit but since ivehad my baby it's been tough getting back. I am looking forward to being held accountable and encouraged!:happy:

Replies

• mp6831
    mp6831 Posts: 2
    Added you. I need all the support I can get too! I have a long road ahead of me.
  • You can add me if you like. We can support each other!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Add me. I comment on diaries and make suggestions where I can. I am working on losing 30+ pounds. But, dont' be afraid or mad if I am blunt one day. For example, if I see 5 days in a row of McDonald's I will say something. I use positive and negative constructive criticism, which the negative part for some people seems to be rude. *shrug* But if there is negativity, I always follow up with a suggestion of something else. Anyway, rambling...add me if you want.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Add me. I comment on diaries and make suggestions where I can. I am working on losing 30+ pounds. But, dont' be afraid or mad if I am blunt one day. For example, if I see 5 days in a row of McDonald's I will say something. I use positive and negative constructive criticism, which the negative part for some people seems to be rude. *shrug* But if there is negativity, I always follow up with a suggestion of something else. Anyway, rambling...add me if you want.

Good! I like bluntness, rude or not, my lazy bum needs it! Lol