Need a Kitten Name...

Options
So, my hubby got me a new kitten, and little boy tabby. I need name ideas.... HELP!! My Hubby keeps calling him Puppy chow, b/c of our Boxer, Max... He is a gray, brown, and black tabby, pads of all four feet solid black and a solid black tail, little white on tummy and chest. Very lovable and curious... If you want to weigh in, go ahead.

Replies

• VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Patch.

Tom.

Chester.

Charlie.
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    You could call him "Min", then you could have "Min" and "Max" :smile:
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    Love the name Charlie

Cheetah
    Buster
    Paco
    Turbo
    Renegade
    Jack
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    my kitten's name is Charlie and I love it.
  • ileitch
    ileitch Posts: 99
    Options
    Slim
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    My Tabby's name is Pretty Girl (Yogi is pictured). So, you can call him Pretty Boy.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Joe - like a cup of Joe - for all the coffee colors, and the little bit of "cream" on him...
  • «lindsay»
    Options
    Those are all good. Also, I have 5 other cats and a dog. Their names are Tiger, Patches, Pumpkin, Minnie, Rosco, and Max, so nothing that sounds like these, to ease confusion...
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was once told by an animal expert that cats like the E sound so any name ending in the E sound should work =)

Timothy

Charlie

Freddy

Louie

Let us know what you pick!
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    Bobbi

sniffles

Kit Kat
  • Hunter20
    Hunter20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Halo
  • charliecat
    Options
    Charlie was our first cat's name. He is gone now, but I use his name in my online identities. My past kitties were Charlie, Max, and breifly, Jag. Currently I have Annie, Clinton, Roxi, and Domino (we nick-named him Puppycat, because he acts like a floppy clumsy puppy)!

>^..^<
  • «lindsay»
    Options
    Charlie was our first cat's name. He is gone now, but I use his name in my online identities. My past kitties were Charlie, Max, and breifly, Jag. Currently I have Annie, Clinton, Roxi, and Domino (we nick-named him Puppycat, because he acts like a floppy clumsy puppy)!

>^..^<

My Patches is a Puppycat, he will fetch, and shake like a puppy, sooo funny, glad he is not an anomaly.......:)
  • kkat631
    kkat631 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Instead of perrogi, I'd name it Purrogi and if you get a second one, I'd name it Ravioli
  • Lizzard70
    Lizzard70 Posts: 14
    Options
    Apax :) that was my kitty's name until my daughter changed it to baby.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    BOOT'S because of his/her paws
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    All my cats are named after either musicians, or Characters from books & movies. Do you have a favorite movie or book character that would fit him well?
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    My kitties' names are

Beanie

Sprout

Klunk - who is also a puppy cat, because she fetches, etc. Thinking of changing it to flapper, because when she shakes her head, her ears make a flapping sound.

Not helpful, I know, but i wanted to share too.
  • hlanders
    hlanders Posts: 50
    Options
    Chevy ---- that is ours....i:smile:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    we have Jasper, Cookie and Siddons.