When was the last time you...

Options
When was the last time someone told you how breath-takingly beautiful you are? When was the last time you were told how amazingly sweet, and special you are? When was the last time someone told you how proud they are of you? Not just proud of your accomplishments, but proud of YOU! When was the last time someone told you that God has made you the perfect you and it's a blessing just to know you. If you haven't heard that today, my darling, then a great injustice is done. I look at you and see a beautiful, strong, radiant, funny, smart, talented, sweet, sexy and simply amazing woman. I am so blessed to be know you. If I told you these things everyday i could never tell you enough. I am thankful for you my darling friend.

Love and blessings,
Ed

God bless you!

Replies

• VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Y'know? I can actually answer that TODAY, someone told me.

Here was the exact note from him:

"When was the last time I told you that You are amazing?
    When was the last time I told you that I loved you with all my heart?

Just checking.. I don't think it's often enough ;)

I love you

x"

And now you've said it, too. This is a good day.

Thanks, Ed *hugs*
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ed....u r amazing...thank you so much for keeping us motivated. Thank God u r my friend. This journey wouldnt be the same without you!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    I can't actually remember the last time, so, just now is my answer. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    Man, I wonder if God told me to sign up to this site, and told me to add you as my friend, and asked me to Open this topic, to read (thru you) what he had to say to me in this exact moment. I cried about 10 minutes ago. I feel so unappreciated.

THANK YOU.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    The last time I heard all that was the last time I saw my mother... a few months ago :smile:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Well if I don't count this forum post as it....then I can't remember when the last time that happened if it ever has happened. :cry:
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ed you are a blessing! My husband actually told me he was proud of me today. As well as how beautiful I was. It is nice to have someone tell you these things every once in a while.
    We are all beautiful and special & I love that you took the time to post this so everyone could know; if they didn't already.

"smiles":flowerforyou:
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awwww :happy: We're thankful for you to Ed. Thanks for the day brightener :flowerforyou:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Not until now. Thanks so much Knight, for your words of encouragement. You are a Blessing.