The Last Damn Time I Do 30DS*

Options
That's it. I've had it up to there. I started many times. Got within a hair of finishing once. But I lost my father in 2012, and was focused on trying to better myself in my job, and dealt with a lot of other stuff.

That is behind me.

So this is the last damn time I do 30DS. You are welcome to join me, friend me, taunt me. Just get off my lawn.

1/11/13

Start Weight: 222.6 lbs

Neck: 15.5"
Biceps: 14"
Forearm: 11"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 42"
Hips: 40"
Quads: 26"
Calves: 16.5"

*"The Last Damn Time" - unless my wife decides she wants to start it, then I will gladly join her in suffering. I like to suffer.

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
Khalil Gibran

Replies

• ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ok mister, I want to see this in apx. 30 days

finished 30 DS!!!

I'll be waiting
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good Luck !!! I too will be waiting for that update am currently doing it too and she kicks my butt every time LOL
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support! I pushed extra hard last night, tonight, I had to push twice as hard because everything was so sore.

30DS-L1-D2: TLDT. Sore Muscle Edition, Completed.
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My husband started it yesterday and he is so sore today. Encouraging him to keep going. :)
    I am sure you can make it to the end this time! Good luck!
  • DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're the windshield. 30DS is the bug.:sick: You've got this. :drinker:
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I bought it that's about as far as I have gotten! lol I figure I will work myself in slowly and then do it after seeing everyone say how sore they are I don't want to derail myself this early in the game
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What the heck is 30DS??:noway:
  • jaztoderan
    jaztoderan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I was going to do it this month but lost my DVD. So I picked up Ripped in 30 instead and in two more days I'll be halfway done! Feels awesome. I'm sure you'll do great.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

30 Day Shred

It's an exercise program that Jillian Michaels created for people who like to exercise at home.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options

30 Day Shred

It's an exercise program that Jillian Michaels created for people who like to exercise at home.

Its awesome is what it is :D
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It's good for me, with having two young kids, and having to commute to work. I don't have time to get to a gym, so its something quick and easy I can do at home. They also have portions of it on Youtube, your you can buy a digital copy through Amazon and watch it through an xbox on your TV.

So. Yesterday was my son's 1st year birthday party (Doljanchi), which was a big deal, and also managed to zap all my energy, I ended up falling asleep before I could even think about working out.

So. Tonight. Since I like suffering, lets put it to a vote.

Do I do the workout 2x (once for yesterday, once for today..) OR, do I do it 3 times?
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey ya, I'll join ya. I'm starting today. Going to finish it in 30 days so just before valentines day. I have a goal of losing as much weight as possible before valentines day :)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I think one of the fastest ways to failure is to be unforgiving of yourself when you miss a workout. I think you should do one workout today and be proud of yourself. There's nothing wrong with a rest day once a week. I've done Jillian dvds (not 30ds though). and I cannot imagine her sincerely telling you that you cannot have a day off. Muscles do their best repair work on rest days. So you did something good for yourself yesterday.

Happy first bday to your son.