Pacific Northwest Members

Options
Just looking for people to add from the Pacific Northwest. I'm from Washington!

Replies

• TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm in WA too!! Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I just left Vancouver, WA. Still have family there.

Do what I did; move to Hawaii. It's easy to stay motivated here. ;)
  • chaticathy
    chaticathy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Washingtonian here. I'm up North in Lake Stevens. I heard about this site on the news and so far it is really nice. I synched my FitBit to it too. I'm hoping to drop the weight that has slowly crept on since hitting 50. I have 20 to lose and I'm hoping to find the motivation here.

Good luck in your weight lost/fitness journey everyone!
  • Darrellotteson
    Darrellotteson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Cathy,

I was curious how you like your FitBit. I'm up in the air on whether to buy one or not. I dont want to purchase something I will be bored with in a month. Does it really work? Is it effective? Does it motivate you? I'd love to hear how you feel about it.

Thanks

Darrell

13848698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Darrellotteson
    Darrellotteson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Fellow Northwesteners

Im Darrell here in Battle Ground, Washington. Born and raised in So. California but loving life here. I've been a member for over a year now but never really took it serious until now. I plan to use every aspect of this site to get to my target weight. Would love to gain some friendships along the way.

D

13848698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • seabikecommuter
    seabikecommuter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    From Seattle here and active FitBit user. Feel free to friend me anyone.
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    im from Portland, OR
  • elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awwwww love the PNW! To me that is more my home than where I grew up (Guess you can tell by my pictures :) I used to live in Tacoma, WA - I don´t live there anymore (hoping to be able to move back there again some day though) - but feel free to add my anyway if you would like!

Good luck on MFP!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Southwest Washington here. :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,383 Member
    Options
    I use to liive in Tacoma too. Hubby and I move to Las Vegas back in 2005! I got my fitbit this Christmas and love love it! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    From Arlington here! Friend request sent!
  • chaticathy
    chaticathy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my FitBit. I was lucky and didn't have to pay for mine (gift). I slip it on my pants everyday to see how far I'm NOT walking :). But what I do love about it is that you just place it near your computer and it uploads to myfitnesspal. Knowing it's on me does make me aware that I should be moving more - so yes, it is a motivator.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm from Washington. I live in Puyallup!
  • Trissajane
    Trissajane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Portland gal here!

Been using this site on and off forever to track calories but finally decided to get serious about my goals and am using the community features now too. I'd love some more PNW friends!
  • kazb0t
    kazb0t Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Another Portlander here! Though I technically live in Beaverton and work in Lake Oswego, but I still count right? ;D
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Washington as well. Sumner
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi from Alaska! The boards are pretty quiet by the time I log in on the evenings. Good to see some other Pacific North West folks.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ahh please add me I am from Northern Cali close to Oregon. Id love some more friends for support.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Granite Falls here! Only a couple of you will have any idea where that is. :)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Eugene, Oregon here!! ::waves::