Hi IM NEW TO THIS

Options
I am on here to loose 2 stone it is that weight that just wont budge, i am at that weight were people say your fine, but you know that dress you love looks awful and why your favoutie jeans are never worn, i want to look and feel great for myself and the fact is im 38 and i am 2 stone over my ideal weight so i need to put a stop to weight gain and start to loose weight i hope this site spurs me on.

Replies

• Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in a similar situation. I am 2 stone overweight but I am not noticeably big to anyone else. I do not feel good at this weight and my 40 th birthday is in 4 months so I have a great motivation. My goal is to lose at least a stone by May which would get me back to a BMI of 24. It would be great to have you as a friend on here so we can motivate each other.

Jane
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I've been on MFP for just over a year and have found it really great! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, I log in daily and am in this for the long haul :) Just log accurately, get moving, and it WILL come off...:flowerforyou:
  • katieward5648
    Options
    Hi, i've only been here a couple of days and so far its been great. I have 4 stone to lose to get back down to my ideal and with the help of my virtual buddies i feel really determined. Feel free to add me everyone :happy:
  • Carolackrill
    Options
    hi im into my first week on here i also have people say im not big but feel uncomfy in my clothes was aiming to lose a stone and see how i felt at that weight good luck with your goal :)
  • Spikethered
    Options
    Hi, new on here so please feel free to add me!

• DesireeHermosillo
    DesireeHermosillo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new too, this is day 3 for me. I have my officemate who has also started and it's making it easier at work. I have abot 40 pounds to lose and I think MFP is going to be my success story. Looking for others friends on here to encourage and inspire me as well as vice-versa...By the way, in pounds, what is a stone? Take care and have a great day!